This post may contain an affiliate link (at no extra cost to you). Read disclosure for more info.
Feeling overwhelmed? Do you feel like your life is chaotic to the point you don’t know how to go about achieving your goal? 2019 is coming closer than we think and soon we’ll be making our resolution lists. It’s easy to create one but to follow through is another thing!
I was disorganized to the point I couldn’t keep track of the things I needed to prioritize first. Too many things that needed to be done on my to-do list to the point I overwhelmed myself easily. When I get stressed out, I tend to have mental breakdowns.
Especially when I was coming to a time in my life to start a new chapter. I decided to create my blog/website. Yet, I was the most disorganized person. I developed a strategy to be productive and get my shit together to finally get back on track of things.
This is a given if you’re either a student, a mother who works or stay-at-home mom, pulling a 9-5 job, doing a sport, trying to lose weight, or etc. Whatever the case may be:
Slay your goals and own this year. Because this is your year! Own this year (2019)
If you ask me a year ago, yes I threw myself a pity party. But like everyone says: It’s all easier said than done. Right?
Set goals for yourself whether it’s daily, monthly, or yearly: Write it all out.
- What I want to accomplish, and my aspirations. Write out big goals on the first page, so you see it every day.
- To-Do lists for the day (visualization helps since you SEE what needs to be done).Stick this list where you can see it: fridge, laptop, bathroom, mirror, bedroom, etc.
- Gratitude Log– “Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into your life. Be grateful for what you already have and you will attract more good things.” Make a gratitude log and list/write out all that you’re grateful for every day. Gratitude affirmations!
- Checklists- Checklists are great to structure out your day to stay productive.
- Inspirational quotes- Sticky notes + inspiring and motivational quotes every day. What I do is post sticky notes with inspiring and motivating quotes + “I am” affirmations ( I am positive, I am beautiful, I am organized, etc) on my bathroom door, mirrors, and laptop. This gives me focus and drive.
- Writing Prompts- Writing Prompts are a guideline to set little and big goals for. To just write out and organize your thoughts.
- Affirmations- Affirmations are positive statements repeated to oneself for positive reinforcement. Repetition of positive statements will eventually lead to positive and self-empowering thoughts/mindset.
- Visualization is also a powerful technique (create a mental image of yourself as if you achieved your goals and make it real as possible in your mind.)
Why Is This Your Year?
Do you have a plan to achieve your goals in 2019?
Ready to finally figure out your goals and take serious action? Let’s make that happen right now.
Get the Slay Your Goals Printable Planner and the 2019 Yearly Planner is yours FREE! That’s two planners for the price of one. + =
Check it out here with black Friday sale! Plus, act fast and claim 3 extra bonuses, including the Goal Slaying Hacks eBook and Printable Wall Art Quotes.
With the ultimate planner duo, you will:
✅ SET YOUR INTENTION: Discover the path you should take by setting your intention. Greater than any goal you set, your intention acts as your true north.
✅ CHOOSE YOUR #1 GOAL: Setting your direction and priorities, your #1 goal is where you’re aiming to be in the next year.
✅ SELECT 4 “MINI” GOALS: Keeping you motivated with the quick wins, “mini” goals are your stepping stones to success.
✅ PLAN YOUR YEAR: Map out your year with ease using fillable yearly and monthly planner pages.
✅ CRUSH YOUR TO-DOS: Learn how to hack your to-do list by focusing only on what’s important and urgent.
✅ REVIEW YOUR GOALS: Knowing what works and what doesn’t is the is key to overcoming challenges and building momentum.
➕ 2019 YEARLY PLANNER: With dated pages for every week and month to keep you focused and inspired all year long.
It’s more than just a planner, it’s a crash goal in setting “slayable” goals!
Cheers to making 2019 your best year yet!
Why this Planner Is Different Than Your Average Planner?
In-depth and detailed guidance to help you stay organized. Get yourself on the right track if you feel overwhelmed, stressed, aimless and directionless. If you’re aiming for a specific goal at the moment.
- Daily, weekly, monthly pages
- Inspirational Quotes/Writing
- Pages of writing prompt structured to set/achieve your goals
- Questions to help you get a better understanding of yourself
- What you want out of yourself
Planner to get yourself going in the right direction. If you want to find direction/ slay your goals. Motivational and endless goal setting progress made easier for you.
Planners are a great way to set an intention for yourself and make it happen with a smooth /easier transition..A way to stay organized, focused, and that’s right: SLAY!
- “I’m not freakin’ kidding you guys this planner changed my life. It is hands-down the most thorough, comprehensive goal planner I’ve ever used thus far without being overwhelming. Every step I took, page-by-page in this planner felt beneficial, intentional, and just plain right.” – Shannon, Going With Happy
- “So this isn’t your typical planner, this is a slay your goals and get your shit done planner. This is the planner that will help to take your blog &/or biz to the next level. You have 6o pages of full-on planning.” – Megan Anne Butler, Love Megan Anne
- “Holy crap… This is probably the most comprehensive breakdown that I’ve seen to help you plan your goals. All of that “stuff” in your head that makes you feel so overwhelmed is broken down into itty bitty bite sizes and then super charges you into action. In typical Nadalie fashion, this is PERFECT for getting it all OUT of your head and into action.” – Alexa, Millennial Empire Builders
Black Friday Sale Deal: Check out the Slay Your Goals Planner
Get Your 10 Tips and Tricks To Help Relieve Your Anxiety
Enter your email below and receive my secret 10 tips and tricks I only share with personal clients